Leidescher Architekten established in 2010 is located in the heart of Zürich close to Paradeplatz and the lake, in an emblematic building, erected in 1895 built by the constructor Rudolf Ludwig, since 1973 is declared as a protected ancient monument.
Besides its great location which is also part of our philosophy, Leidescher Architekten explores modernity respecting tradition, a legacy inherited from of world renown swiss architects such as Le Corbusier, Peter Zumthor and Herzog De Meuron among others. The last two ones have been professors from Hans, at the Swiss Institute of Technology ETH in Zurich.
We have planned and built several objects, mainly in Switzerland and uproad. From interiors in the luxury segment and single Family houses in the coast of the lake of Zurich until multifamily houses and urban strategies, comercial and residential objects in the privat and the public sector.
meet our team
Copyright © Leidescher Architekten AG